Your tour is provided by Theatre Canmore Productions.
Meeting Point: Please meet your guide inside the Banff Good Earth Coffeehouse at 333 Banff Ave. Your guide will be wearing black t-shirts with the red Theatre Canmore logo.
- Guided walking tour: Take a 1 hour and 40 minute evening stroll with an interpretive guide, stopping at key locations in downtown Banff.
- Banff's hidden history: From haunted hotels to ghost towns, Banff is full of things that go bump in the night.
- Knowledgeable interpretive guide
Remember to Bring:
- Weather can change quickly in Banff, and nights are often cool so please dress prepared for rain, shine or cooler temperatures. Please wear/bring warm clothing even in summer months.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Bring your water bottle.
- The minimum age is 8 years.
This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants. Please call us 2 hours prior to your tour (6pm) at 1-403-763-2001 to confirm your booking.